3 rooms connected and visible to each other
Conceived by Justin Humphries, an accomplished musician and experienced sound engineer, Phoenix Sound Studios is designed to offer an inspirational and relaxed environment that is flexible to the needs of its clients in composing, recording, mixing and mastering of music and sound. The facility offers a healthy mix of vacuum tube and solid state equipment giving warmth, character, reliability and flexibility.
Phoenix Sound Studios comprises three different size rooms, all visible to each other and is able to accommodate large bands and small chamber orchestral groups comfortably without being confined. Plenty of natural light and beautiful scenery together with individual personal monitoring makes recording a joy and allows the flow of creativity.
- Three different size rooms, all with visibility to each other – LIVE ROOM (30’x 20′), CONTROL ROOM (30’x 20′), VOCAL / DRUM BOOTH (10’ x 8’)
- Exceptional acoustics resulting in an incredible natural live sound
- Large bands and small chamber orchestral ensembles can be accommodated without being confined and can record live on up to 32 individual tracks simultaneously
- Plenty of natural light and beautiful scenery
- Individual personal monitoring on up to 16 channels
- State-of-the-art recording equipment including Neumann, Universal Audio, Avalon, RODE, RME, Yamaha and Belari
- Experienced engineer who is a professional musician
- Access to in-house instruments such Yamaha Maple Custom and Recording Custom drum kits, Roland V drums, amps and guitars is available – these are setup ready for recording
- Phoenix Sound Studios offers the highest standard in audio production hardware and software
- There is plenty of free and unrestricted secure off street parking making a stress free and easy access load in
Recording Studio Equipment